Today is the day that we honor our dad's. There is no better way then to give him a special gift and this beautiful card. The colors and the Pheasant, sets the tone for this masculine card.
#115452 Autumn Days
* Well Scripted #118601 Clear Mount OR #117072 Wood Mount Use “C” Block
* This Stamp Set is from the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalogue
#101650 Very Vanilla Card Stock 8 ½” X 11”
#102128 Chocolate Chip Card Stock 8 ½” X 11”
#100908 Classic Stampin’ Chocolate Chip Pad
#100537 Classic Stampin’ Summer Sun Pad
#103139 Classic Stampin’ Close To Cocoa Pad
#102259 Classic Stampin’ Ruby Red Pad
# 117287 Chocolate Chip 5/8” Satin Ribbon
#102300 Bone Folder
#102642 Stampin’ Scrub
#102394 Stampin’ Mist
#103579 Paper Snips
#112082 Wide Oval Punch
#104332 SNAIL Adhesive
#104332 Stampin’ Dimensionals
# 103683 Mini Glue Dots
Big Shot & Accessories:
#113439 Big shot Die-Cut Machine
#113475 Standard Cutting Pads
#113463 Top Note Bigz Die #113463
1) Cut the Chocolate Chip Card Stock to measure 5 ½” X 8 ½” Fold in half and use the Bone Folder to crease the card stock. The fold should be along the top side.
2) Cut the Very Vanilla Card Stock to measure 4 ¼” X 5 ½”
3) Run the Very Vanilla Card Stock through the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine using the Top Note Bigz Die and the sandwich method.
4) Cut a piece of Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon to measure 7”. Adhere it to the Very Vanilla Top Note using SNAIL Adhesive. Place it towards the bottom of the Top Note
5) Stamp the Pheasant in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink on a Post-It-Note and cut out. Ensure that some of the image is stamped over the sticky part. Cut out using Paper Snips.
6) Stamp the Pheasant in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink on to the Top Note.
7) Place the Mask over the Pheasant and another Post-It-Note over the ribbon to protect it.
8) Stamp the Wheat Stalk with Classic Stampin’ Summer Sun Pad. Stamp right over the Mask.
9) Keeping the Mask in place, stamp the Sprig with Balls using Classic Stampin’ Close To Cocoa Pad. Remove the Mask.
10) Adhere the Top Note to the Chocolate Chip Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive.
11) On a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock, stamp “Dear Father” in Classic Stampin’ Ruby Red Pad. Punch out the image using the Wide Oval Punch and adhere it to the Top Note.