Valentine's Day is getting closer and you have no idea how you are going to give chocolates to your friends, your kid's Teacher, Neighbours or that Special Someone. May I suggest this cute and easy Cellophane Bag.
* Love You Much #113756
* Watercolor Paper 3 3/4" x 5" #105019
* Real Red 8 1/2" x 11" Card Stock #102482
* Red Glimmer Paper 12" x 12" #121790
* Cotton White StazOn Ink #106960
* Real Red Craft Stampin' Refill #102104
* Large Uninked Craft Stampin' Pad #122265
* Large Flat Cellophane Bag #102210
* StazOn Cleaner #109196
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Includes Multipurpose Platform and Standard Cutting Pads) #113439
* Spare Standard Replacement Cutting Pad #113475
* Lots of Love Letterpress Plate #120983
* Top Note Bigz Die #113463
* Stampin' Mist #102394
* Paper Snips #103579
* Bone Folder #102300
* Heart to Heart Extra Large Punch #119881
* SNAIL Adhesive #104332
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
NON STAMPIN' UP! ACCESSORIES:
* A piece of Photocopy Paper folded in Half
* Old Tooth Brush
* Old Towel
1) Ink up the triple Hearts stamp from the Love You Much Stamp Set using Cotton White StazOn Ink. Randomly stamp the Hearts image all over the Large Flat Cellophane Bag. Immediately clean the stamp using the StazOn Cleaner. Set the Large Flat Cellophane Bag aside to dry.
2) If you need to, ink up the Large Uninked Craft Stampin' Pad. Shake the Real Red Craft Stampin' Refill Bottle to ensure that the ink inside is mixed well. Apply the Real Red Craft Stampin' Refill Ink to the Large Uninked Craft Stampin' Pad in circular motions until the pad is completely saturated.
3) Cut the piece of Watercolor Paper in half to measure 2 1/2" x 3 3/4". Ink up the portion of the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate image that you, using the Large Real Red Craft Stampin' Pad.
4) Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" to be used with the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate ~ Multipurpose Platform (Tab #1), Inked Lots of Love Letterpress Plate (Ink face up), Watercolor Paper, A piece of Photocopy Paper folded in half, New Standard Cutting Pad. The Photocopy Paper is to prevent getting ink on your Cutting Pad. You should use a New Cutting Pad to give you a crisp image, as scratches will show on your pressed image. Immediately clean the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate to prevent from staining. Spray a little Stampin' Mist on it and scrub with an Old Tooth Brush and dry with an Old Towel.
5) Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" to be used with the Top Note Bigz Die ~ Used Standard Cutting Pad, Top Note Bigz Die, Pressed Watercolor Paper (positioned to one end of the Top Note), a second Standard Cutting Pad.
6) Cut along the dotted line of the Top Note Pressed Watercolor Paper using Paper Snips.
7) Cut a piece of Real Red Card Stock to measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" to be used with the Top Note Bigz Die ~ Used Standard Cutting Pad, Top Note Bigz Die, Real Red Card Stock, a second Used Standard Cutting Pad. Fold in half and crease with the Bone Folder.
8) Cut a piece of Red Glimmer Paper to measure 2 1/2" X 3". Punch out 3 Hearts using the Heart to Heart Extra Large Punch.
9) Adhere the Pressed Watercolor Paper to the Real Red Folded Top Note using SNAIL Adhesive.
10) Adhere the 3 Red Glimmer Paper Hearts to the Pressed Watercolor Paper using Stampin' Dimensionals.
11) Fill the Stamped Large Flat Cellophane Bag with Sweets for your Sweetie.
12) fold the top of the Stamped Large Flat Cellophane Bag down and staple it shut.
13) Adhere the Real Red Top Note Topper to the Stamped Large Flat Cellophane Bag, using SNAIL Adhesive on the inside and press into place.
Click on the Blue Product Names to purchase that Product from my Stampin' Up! Website.