How many times have you opened your Christmas Gift and was disappointed at what you found? You nervously smile and say “thank You”. It is very awkward and all the you wish that they could read your mind and get you what you really want.
You don’t have to face another Christmas like this EVER AGAIN. A Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate is the answer.
Your love one can purchase a Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate from me in any denomination and it is available just in time for the holidays.
The Gift Certificate is good towards the purchase of Catalogue Product or a Class Fee and it will never expire. It IS the perfect gift. This Gift Certificate is only redeemable by Nancy McDonald of Nancy Fancy Stamping and not Stampin’ Up! or another Demonstrators.
There are a lot of milestones in someones life and a Wedding would be at the top of a lot of people's list. A Wedding is a joyous occasion filled with hope for the future. Shawn & I attended a family Wedding for Shelley and Nathan. We had so much fun. This is the Wedding Card that I made them to commemoriate their special day. We hope that you have a long and happy life together.
* Teeny Tiny Wishes #115370
* Bone Folder #102300
* Big Shot Cutting Machine (including Multipurpose Platform and 2 Standard Cutting Pads) #113439
* Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #120175
* 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon #114319
* Paper Snips #103579
* SNAIL Adhesive #104332
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
* 3/16" Corner Punch #119871
* Full Heart Punch #119883
* Basic Rhinestones #119246
* Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #116824
* Basic Pearls #119247
1) Cut a piece of Basic Black Card Stock to measure 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Fold it in half and crease it with the Bone Folder. The fold should be along the top. This is the Card Base.
2) Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to measure 4" x 5 1/4". Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" ~ 1 Standard Cutting Pad, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Whisper White Card Stock inside, the second Standard Cutting Pad and the Multipurpose Platform (Tab1). Run the "Sandwich" through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
3) Cut a piece of 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon to measure 7" using Paper Snips. Adhere it to the Vintage Wallpaper Whisper White Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere this layer to the Basic Black Card Base using 4 Stampin' Dimensionals.
4) Cut another piece of Basic Black Card Stock to measure 3 1/4" x 4 1/2". Punch out each of the 4 corners using 3/16" Corner Punch. Adhere it to the Card Base using 4 Stampin' Dimensionals.
5) Cut another piece of Whisper White Card Stock to measure 3" x 4 1/4". Punch out each of the 4 corners using 3/16" Corner Punch. Ink up the "For The Newlyweds" Stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set using the Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad and stamp it as shown. Adhere this layer to the Basic Black 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive.
6) Punch out a piece of Basic Black Card Stock using the Full Heart Punch. Using the Paper Snips, cut the Basic Black Full Heart down the center, almost to the end and fold back to make the lapels. Crease them with a Bone Folder.
7) Punch out a piece of Glossy White Card Stock using the Full Heart Punch. Adhere the Basic Black Full Heart using SNAIL Adhesive. Apply 2 Basic Rhinestones as shown.
8) Punch out a piece of Glossy White Card Stock using the Full Heart Punch. Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" ~ 1 Standard Cutting Pad, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Glossy White Card Stock inside, the second Standard Cutting Pad and the Multipurpose Platform (Tab1). Run the "Sandwich" through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
9) Adhere 3 Basic Pearls to the Glossy White Full Heart.
10) strong> Adhere the Bride and Groom Hearts to the Card Base using 3 Stampin' Dimensionals each.
11) Congratualtions to the Newlyweds!!!!
Through the Making a Difference program, Stampin' Up! partnered with Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). Each year, the company donates $100,000 to the organization. In addition, they design an Exclusive Stamp Set to promote the partnership with RMHC, and donate a portion of the proceeds from the each sale of that set. To date, more than $95,000 has been donated from RMHC Stamp Set sales.
Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrators are also encouraged to volunteer their time teaching local Ronald McDonald House guests the creative art of rubber stamping through the Making a Difference program. Demonstrators also create cards at training events which are donated to Ronald McDonald Houses. Those staying at the Houses then use the cards to keep in touch with loved ones while they are away from home.
You can help us make a difference. Purchase this year's set, Tag Alongs, and they'll donate $2 to Ronald McDonald House Charities for each set purchased.
The Tag Alongs Stamp Set is a little gem that is tucked away on Page 225 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.
To help get your creative juices flowing, here is a sample of a beautiful Card you can make with this invaluable Stamp Set.
Congratulations Tag (3" x 3")
* Tag Alongs Wood Mount #117018 OR Clear Mount #120513
* Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad #119669
Q: Do I have to pay Shipping, Handling & Taxes on Hostess Benefits?
A: No. Along with getting something for FREE, that is the part of the beauty of receiving Hostess Benefits from Stampin' Up!
In Nova Scotia, where I live, that is a hugh savings, because our Tax Rate is 15%.
If you Host a Qualifying Workshop or Place an Order of $200.00 or more (before Shipping, Handling and Taxes), you will receive Hostess Benefits. The amount of Hostess Benefits will depend on the Total Merchandise Amount before Shipping, Handling and Taxes. To see how much you are entitled to and what you can choose, take a look at pages 9-16 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.
The only time that you have to pay Shipping, Handling and Taxes on Hostess Benefits is if you go over the amount that you have earned in FREE Merchandise. For example if you have earned $20.00 in FREE Merchandise and that total comes to $21.84, then you will pay the Shipping, Handling and Taxes on $1.84. It is still a great deal.
A Happy New Year!
I would like to thank all of you for your interest in Nancy Fancy Stamping and Stampin' Up!
Thank you for your business in 2010 and I look forward to serving you in 2011!
Please email me at email@example.com if there is anything that I can do for you in 2011.
I was never good at the game "guess how many Jelly Beans are in the jar", but I certainly wouldn't think that there is exactly 100 Stamp Sets in this photo.
You would say "what does that got to do with me"? Well, that is the number of new Stamp Sets that I have added to the Everything Must Go Sale! that is going on Saturday Oct 23, 2010 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at 6427 Dudley St., Halifax Nova Scotia. You can call Nancy McDonald of Nancy Fancy Stamping at (902) 455-7259 for directions.
You may have thought that I couldn't make it to Thursday Oct 21, 2010 Everything Must Go Sale! and there is probably nothing good left. You would be wrong. In addition to these extra 100 Stamp Sets, I will be adding more retired product as well.
I have a bonus offer that only applies to these 2 days. You will receive 25% of your purchase in Stampin' Bucks. For example if you spent $100.00, you will receive $25.00 in Stampin' Bucks rounded up or down to the nearest $5.00. You can redeem these Stampin' Bucks for Current Stamp Sets, Products or use it towards the price of a Class. Stampin' Bucks expire 1 year from the date that they are earned.
For the Everything Must Go Sale!, I will only be able to except CASH or CHEQUE.
If you are like me and have a lot of Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets and Products, how do you keep track of them going into the New Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue?
As I purchased these items, throughout the catalogue year, I highlighted the Product Number with a Yellow Highlighter in the current catalogue.
I open the New Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue and I highlight everything that I already have. I will also highlight the Product Number of any future purchases. I do this so I don't purchase that same product again. Yes, I have done that.
Also if there is a new corresponding accessory, I know what I already have. It adds more value if I purchase the products that go together. It helps when you are planning a project to have all the corresponding products. This will take your Card, Project or Scrapbook Page to the next level if the Card Stock, Ribbon, Inks and other Embellishments all coordinate.
I am so excited about this new design.
1) They are low profile which makes them easy to store and stack.
2) The punches lock shut for easy storage and transportation. The old design took up a lot of space.
3) There are dual labels on the top and the end; which allows for easy identification and selection when stored. You can sit them on a shelf and the label will show you what the punch is, so you don't have to take every punch off of the shelf to see which on it is.
4) The new punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
5) Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners. This is like getting 2 punches in 1. What a value!
6) The larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use. This is very helpful if you have Arthritis or not a lot of strength in your hands.
Part of Stampin' Up!'s commitment to providing customers with the very best crafting tools includes the belief in what they call continuous improvement.
Essentially what this means is that even if something works very well, but they see a chance to improve it, they will work to make it even better.
The following list of punches will be coming back as the new design.
These punches in the new design won't be available until after July 1, 2010.
#109046 1" Circle Punch
#104390 1/2" Circle Punch
#104403 1 1/4" Circle Punch
#104400 1 1/4" Square Punch
#112004 1 3/4" Circle Punch
#104401 1 3/8" Circle Punch
#103375 1 3/8" Square Punch
#109047 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch
#107217 3/4" Circle Punch
#107305 Large Oval Punch
#109042 Photo Corners Punch
#107304 Small Oval Punch
#108264 Small Tag Punch
#105934 Tag Punch
#107214 Ticket Corner Punch
#112082 Wide Oval Punch
#109041 5 Petal Flower Punch
#110711 Boho Blossoms Punch
#116629 Butterfly Punch
#112208 Curly Label Punch
#107590 Designer Label Punch
#113692 Eyelet Border Punch
#113693 Full Heart Punch
#113694 Heart to Heart Punch
#116628 Jumbo Snowflake Punch
#110710 Large Star Punch
#116630 Modern Label Punch
#108340 Round Tab Punch
#109043 Scallop Circle Punch
#112091 Scallop Edge Punch
#114889 Scallop Oval Punch
#112081 Scallop Square Punch
#104388 Slit Punch
#108341 Spiral Punch
#109045 Star Punch
#105090 Word Window Punch
One of the thing that makes my job easier is the high quality of products that Stampin' Up! offers.
Sometimes during the process something goes wrong. Don't worry!
1) Make sure that you check your order as soon as you receive it. As you will read below, there are time frames that apply to the Guarantee, Exchanges and Refunds.
2) Make sure that you received what you ordered and that it is in good condition. Sometimes things are damaged during the shipping process.
3) Make sure that if you ordered a set of something, that you didn't receive 2 of one and missing another. For example if you ordered a set of markers and you were missing one color and you received 2 of the same color.
Hopefully, all will be well but on the occasion that something goes wrong, I will do everything that I can to rectify it (within the terms set out in the Guarantee, Exchanges and Refunds). I will contact Stampin' Up! and to see what is next.
Stampin' Up! Guarantee products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days after the shipping date. Missing items, incorrect shipments, and defective or damaged merchandise must be reported to your demonstrator and received by Stampin' Up! within 90 days of the shipping date to obtain a replacement. This guarantee does not cover merchandise damaged through accident or misuse. If you should require assistance, please contact your demonstrator.
Exchange and Refunds:
New, unused merchandise may be exchanged within 90 days of the shipping date. The merchandise must be in the current catalogue and in original shipping condition. Stamps that have been assembled cannot be exchanged. Sorry, we do not offer cash refunds. The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges. If you should require assistance, please contact your demonstrator.
Stampin' Up! reserves the right to substitute merchandise of similar quality and value for items that are discontinued or out of stock. Also, actual stamps may vary slightly in size from the images shown in this catalogue, and this shall not be deemed a manufacturing defect.