I hope we all pause from our busy day to remember the ones that sacrificed their lives and were wounded mentally and physically in conflicts and peacekeeping missions around the world.
I would like to acknowledge by Brother Dale Eisnor, he is my soldier and I am very proud of him. He has retired from 30+ years in the Army, serving Canada. We salute all of you and “thank you” from the bottom of our hearts for all that you do and sacrificed.
Pleasant Poppies (Wood 132061 OR Clear 129499)(Retired)
Memento Pad (132708)
Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker (130995) (Retired)
Old Olive Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker (130999) (Retired)
Paper (Including Dimensions):
Basic Black Cardstock (121045) 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Whisper White Cardstock (100730) 3 3/4″ x 5″ & 8 1/2″ x 11″
Old Olive Cardstock (100702) 3 3/4″ x 5″
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (119685) 4″ x 5 1/4″
Bone Folder (102300)
Decorative Label Punch (120907)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
WORD or MAC Program
1) Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to measure 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Fold in in half and crease it with a Bone Folder. The fold should be along the top. This is the card base.
2) Cut a piece Whisper White Cardstock to measure 3 3/4″ x 5″. Ink up the Pleasant Poppies Stamp using the Memento Pad.
3) Colour the Poppies and Stems using Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
4) Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to measure 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere it to the Basic Black Cardstock using SNAIL Adhesive.
5) Cut a piece of Old Olive Cardstock to measure 3 3/4″ x 5″. Adhere it to the other layers using SNAIL Adhesive.
6) Open a WORD or MAC document. Type in “Lest We Forget” using Arial Font Size 16, in the upper left hand corner. I used a HP Laser printer. I printed off on Whisper White Cardstock. Punch it out using the Decorative Label Punch. Layer it on the front of the Card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.