Happy Birthday Canada!
I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Canada Day! I hope that you had a great day with your love ones.
We are very lucky to live in this country and I am very lucky to have all of you as Customers/Friends
Vintage Leaves – Photopolymer (138802)
Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (126949)
Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Real Red Cardstock (102482) – 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ – 2 Pieces & 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
Basic Black Cardstock (121045) – Scrap
Bone Folder (102300)
Word Window Punch (119857)
Washi Label Punch (138296)
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
Magnetic Platform (130658)
Leaflets Framelits (138283)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
1) Cut the Whisper White Thick Cardstock to measure 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Fold in half and crease with a Bone a Folder. The fold should be along the top.
2) Cut a piece of Real Red Cardstock and stamp it using the Maple Leaf and Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
3) Create a “Sandwich” by layering the stamped Real Red Cardstock onto a Standard Cutting Pad, Maple Leaf Framelit and cover with the other Standard Cutting Pad. Place this layers onto the Magnetic Cutting Platform and run through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
4) Using Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad, stamp “happy birthday” onto Whisper White Cardstock. Punch it out using the Word Window Punch.
5) Punch out a piece of Basic Black Cardstock using the Washi Label Punch. Adhere the stamped Whisper White Cardstock using SNAIL Adhesive.
6) Adhere the 2 pieces of Real Red Cardstock onto the Card Front using SNAIL Adhesive.
7) Adhere the Maple Leaf to the Card Front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8) Adhere the “happy birthday” layers, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.