Greg and Leannes' Engagement Card
I remember years ago when Shawn proposed to me. It was an exciting time. I found out that two of our dear friends just got engaged. We are so happy for them. This is the Special Card that I created to celebrate their Special Occasion ~ their Engagement!
Congratulations Greg and Leanne!
* Curvy Verses #114948
* Bone Folder #102300
* Scallop Trim Corner Punch #118870
* Full Heart Extra Large Punch #119883
* Two-Step Bird Extra Large Punch #117191
* Sponge Daubers #102892
* Jewels Basic Rhinestones #119246
* SNAIL Adhesive #104332
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
1) Cut a piece of Real Red Card Stock to measure 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Fold it in half and crease it using a Bone Folder. The crease should be along the top.
2) Cut a piece of Bashful Blue Card Stock to measure 3 3/4" x 5".
3) Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to measure 3 3/4" x 5". Punch the corner of the Whisper White Card Stock by inserting the corner into the Scallop Trim Corner Punch and pressing down. Make sure that the sides of the Whisper White Card Stock line up with the guide on the sides of the Scallop Trim Corner Punch. Repeat this process for the other 3 sides.
4) Punch a Heart using the Red Glimmer Paper and the Full Heart Extra Large Punch.
5) Punch out 2 Birds out of Whisper White Card Stock using the Two-Step Bird Extra Large Punch.
6) Ink up the Sponge Dauber by pressing it into the Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad. Check to make sure that there is a good amount of ink on the Sponge Dauber. Ink up the edges of both of the Whisper White Birds and don't forget the wings. TIP: You should press the Sponge Dauber onto a scrap piece of paper to remove the excess ink. The ink will dry over time and harden the sponge tip. You can store the inked up Sponge Dauber in a Zip Lock Bag with the ink's name on it. That way when you want to use it in the future, you don't waste another Sponge Dauber.
7) The Jewels Basic Rhinestones have adhesive on the backs of them; therefore no additional adhesive is required. Use 2 Jewels Basic Rhinestones as eyes for the Birds.
8) Punch out 2 Branches
using Pear Pizzazz Card Stock and Two-Step Bird Extra Large Punch.
9) Ink up the "Wishing you love and laughter….forever after" Stamp from the Curvy Verses Stamp Set using Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad and stamp it as shown.
10) Adhere the Bashful Blue Card Stock to the Real Red Card Stock Base using SNAIL Adhesive.
11) Adhere the Whisper White Card Stock to the Bashful Blue Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive.
12) Adhere the punched Red Glimmer Heart to the Whisper White Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive.
13) Adhere the Bird's Wings to the Body using Stampin' Dimensionals.
14) Flip the Birds over and place the SNAIL Adhesive on the back of it and adhere the branches. Adhere the Birds with the Branches to the Card front covering the Red Glimmer Heart.
15) I hope that Greg and Leanne enjoy this card and I hope that you do too.
If you would like to order any of these supplies, you can click on the blue highlights to see all of the details and to place your order.