Now that the busy time of the year is over, you can sit, relax and complete those Christmas Scrapbook Pages. This page is fast, but at the same time classy. It is an easy page for someone who is just starting to Scrapbook.
Just a note that Bells & Boughs Stamp Set, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper 12" X 12", and Silver Tinsel Trim, were found in the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalogue and aren't available now. You may have purchased these items when they were available or you can use this Scrapbook Page as inspiration.
* Bells & Boughs Wood Mount #120831 OR Clear Mount #121142
* If you use the Clear Mount Stamp Set, use Block "D" #118485
* Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad #119669
* Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper 12" X 12" #120810
* Very Vanilla 8 1/2" X 11" Card Stock #101650
* Cherry Cobbler 8 1/2" X 11" Card Stock #119685
* Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
* Silver Glass Glitter #120995
* Silver Tinsel Trim #120994
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (including Multipurpose Platform & Standard Cutting Pads) #113439
* Petals a Plenty Textured Impressions Folders #116824
* 2" X 1 3/8" Oval Extra Large Punch #119859
* 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra Large Punch #118874
* Craft & Paper Scissors #108360
* SNAIL Adhesive #104332
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
* Mini Glue Dots #103683
1) Choose the Poinsettia Page from the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper package.
2) Using the small tip of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue bottle, apply glue to cover the berries of the Poinsettias. Pour the Silver Glass Glitter over the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Gently push the Silver Glass Glitter to set it into the glue and pour the excess back into the jar. Set aside to dry.
3) Cut two pieces of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock to measure 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".
4) Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" ~ Standard Cutting Pad, Multipurpose Platform (Tab 1), Petals a Plenty Textured Impressions Folders with the piece of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock inside and the other Standard Cutting Pad. Run the "Sandwich" through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. Repeat this process for the second piece of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock.
5) Cut another piece of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock to measure 3" X 4 1/4". Run this piece of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich". Punch out a Scallop Circle using the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra Large Punch.
6) Ink up "A Merry Christmas" stamp using Classic Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink and stamp it on a piece of scrap Very Vanilla Card Stock. Punch it out using the 2" X 1 3/8" Oval Extra Large Punch.
7) Using the Craft & Paper Scissors, cut a piece of Silver Tinsel Trim to measure 20". Tie it into a bow.
8) To assemble this page, start by adhering the two 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" pieces of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock as shown using SNAIL Adhesive.
9) Adhere the Silver Tinsel Trim Bow to the page using a couple of Mini Glue Dots on the back of the knot.
10) Adhere the stamped "A Merry Christmas" Very Vanilla Card Stock to the Cherry Cobbler Card Stock Scallop Circle using two Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere these layers onto the Scrapbook Page using SNAIL Adhesive.
11) All you have to do is take the photos and trim them down small enough so you can reveal the embossed Poinsettias on the frames. Adhere the photos using SNAIL Adhesive.