How This beautiful Bouquet of Tulips Inspired..
People are always stumped for inspiration to make a Card.I used this bouquet of Tulips to inspire this beautiful Tulip Card. I wanted to make a very special "Thinking of You" Card and I think that I was able to do so.
You can create beautiful Punch Art using Punches. They are so versatile and worth every penny. I used the Wing found in the Bird Builder Punch #117191 to create the Tulips, the Branch to create the Leaves and the Ornament Punch #119847 to create the Flower Vase. Read on for the full instructions to re-create this beautiful Tulip Card.
* Thoughts & Prayers #113252
* Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2" x 11" #100730
* Concord Crush Card Stock 8 1/2" x 11" #119792
* Pear Pizzaz Card Stock 8 1/2" x 11" #119795
* Daffodil Delight Card Stock 8 1/2" x 11" #119683
* Bone Folder #102300
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Including Multipurpose Platform and Standard Cutting Pads) #113439
* Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Folder #121809
* Bird Builder Punch #117191
* Ornament Punch #119847
* Paper Snips #103579
* 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon #119254
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
* SNAIL Adhesive #104332
* Mini Glue Dots #103683
NON-STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT
* Scotch Tape
1) Cut a piece of Concord Crush Card Stock to measure 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Fold it in half and crease it with the Bone Folder. The crease will be on the left hand side.
2) Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to measure 4" x 5 1/4".
3) Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" ~ First Standard Cutting Pad, Multipurpose Platform (Tab#1), the Whisper White Card Stock inside of the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Folder, and the other Standard Cutting Pad. Run this "Sandwich" through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
4) Take the "Thinking of You…Please Know that I Care" Stamp from the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set. Apply a piece of Scotch Tape to the "Please Know that I Care" section. Ink up the stamp using the Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Pad. Apply the ink directly onto the Scotch Tape. This will make sure that the rest of the wording is completely cover in Ink. REMOVE THE TAPE BEFORE YOU STAMP THE WORDS. Stamp the "Thinking of You" as shown.
5) Cut a piece of Pear Pizzaz Card Stock to measure 1"x 8 1/2". Punch out 4 Branches.These will be the Leaves.
6) Cut a piece of Concord Crush to measure 1" x 8 1/2". Punch out 9 Wings. These will be the Tulips. Adhere 3 of these Wings together using SNAIL Adhesive and then adhere the Tulip to the top 3 Leaves of the Branches. Repeat 2 more times to create the other 2 Tulips.
7) Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight Card Stock to measure 2" x 3". Flip the Ornment Punch over and punch out the Flower Vase. Position the Daffodil Delight Card Stock so you don't punch out the pointy part of the Ornament.
8) Flip the Flower Vase over and add SNAIL Adhesive to the back. Flip it back around and position the stems so they are going out of the top.
9) Cut a piece of 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon to measure 7" using Paper Snips and tie it into a bow. Adhere the bow to the Flower Vase using a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere the Flowers and Vase to the stamped Whisper White Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive.
10) Adhere the stamped Whisper White Card Stock to the Card Base using 4 Stampin' Dimensionals.