January is almost over and you have already given up on your New Years Resolution to make more money.
You feel that it is hopeless, you can't come up with a solution and you don't know how to get back on track.
Well your are in luck, I can help.
People don't realize that there are many ways to make money being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
1) You can Recruit People and help them make their dreams come true, as I would love to do for you.
2) You can hold Classes and teach people to share your love of Card Making, Paper Crafting, and Scrap Booking.
3) You can hold a Workshop and receive Instant Income and Commissions on the orders that people place.
4) You can Sell Tutorials Online and be able to reach a broader customer base.
5) You can Sell Finished Cards, Scrapbooks, Paper Crafts, etc at Farmers Markets, Online, Craft Shows, etc. The possibilities are endless.
6) You can specialize in any one of Stampin' Up! Speciality Product Lines, such as, Build A Bear, Decor Elements and Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Some aspects of these Speciality Product Lines are found elsewhere, but you can bring your unique flare and customer service, that can't be found anywhere else.
7) Stampin' Up! offers the Simply Adorned Charms and Chains. Simply Adorned Charms are Locketts that open up and you can create the inserts to go in them. They can be sold as a complete Finshed Product or as a Class.
8) This is the time or year that Brides are getting ready for their Summer and Fall Weddings and you can Design, Create and Sell her the Perfect Customized Wedding Invitations.
9) Babies are very special. People want to share the arrival of their New Baby with all of their love ones, no matter where they live. You could be the one to Design and Create the Perfect Customized Baby Announcements.
10) Do you know of someone that isn't interested in Making Cards, Paper Crafts or Scrap Booking. They still would like to give something Hand Made, that their love ones will cherish for years to come. Well then, you could be that person who creates those special memeories for them.
As you can see there are a lot of ways to make as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I bet you could come up with a few more.
Before you start making money, you have to sign up. It would be my honor to help you through the process in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Click here to email me at email@example.com, to sign up or if you have any questions.