I was asked by a customer about how to make a Spider’s Web for a Halloween project. That question sparked this card.
Teeny Tiny Wishes (Wood 128748 OR Clear 127802)
Paper (Including Cutting Dimensions):
Basic Black Cardstock (121045) ~ 4″ x 11″ & 3″ x 4″
Basic Gray Cardstock (121044) ~ 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock ( 105117) ~ 3 3/4″ x 5″ & 1″ x 4 1/2″
Whisper White Cardstock (100730) ~ 1″ x 4 1/2″
Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082)
Bone Folder (102300)
Paper Snips (103579)
Crafter Scissors (108360)
Crystal Effects (101055)
Dazzling Details (124117)
Word Window Punch (119857)
Modern Label Punch (119849)
Extra Large Oval Punch (119859)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Non Stampin’ Up! Accessories:
Black Pipe Cleaner
1) Fold the largest piece of Basic Black Cardstock in half and crease it with the Bone Folder. The fold should be along the top.
2) Cut the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock to measure 3 3/4″ x 5″.
3) Punch 2 pieces of Basic Black using Extra Large Oval Punch. Stack them on top of each other and cut a spider shape, free hand using the Paper Snips.
4) Cut out the Spider Legs using the Crafter Scissors and the Black Pipe Cleaners.
5) Take one of the Spider Bodies and adhere the legs onto it using the Glue Gun. Once these are attached put a lot of more glue over the legs and adhere the other Spider Body on top. Adhere 2 Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the eyes. Rub the Crystal Effects all over the Spider’s Body to make it shiney. Using the Paper Snips cut 2 fangs using Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and adhere them to the underneath of the body using SNAIL Adhesive.
6) Ink up the “Happy Halloween” from the Teeny Tiny Wishes” Stamp Set using the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Huff on it and stamp onto the Whisper a White Cardstock. Punch out using the Word Window Punch. Punch out a piece Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using the Modern Label Punch. Adhere the Stamped Whisper White Cardstock to the punched Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
7) Cut a piece of Basic Gray Cardstock to measure 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Free hand draw a Spider’s Web using Dazzling Details. It will take hours for this to dry, depending on how thick you make the web. After it is COMPLETELY dry adhere to the Card Front.
8) Adhere the Spider to the Card Front using the Glue Gun.
9) Adhere the “Happy Halloween” layers to the Card Front using the Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10) Have a spooky Happy Halloween!!!
Email Me or call me at (902) 455-7259, if you need any of these supplies to make this Happy Halloween Card